Thursday 17 July 2014

Sorry!!!!!!

Well this is just embarrassing that we haven't posted in so long even if not a lot if people read this or anyone at all I'm ashamed at our lack of commitment. Burn on us. 

So anyways AJ here and I'm gonna update you on my summer and then proceed to nag Jetta and Briar to post a blog as well. 

My summer is going alright, there's nothing to overly exciting that is taking place. I have a kinda sorta boyfriend, he calls me his and acts like we are dating so he's my kinda sorta boyfriend, he's a gem :) Also I am leaving this Saturday to fly out to Ottawa to visit my grandparents and old friends (I used to live in Ontario). My Cousin just had a baby girl last night and My mom and I spent the afternoon shopping for baby clothes and let me tell you that I honestly wish they made some of those clothes in my size because it's chic and adorable! I haven't hung out with Jetta and Briar in a super long time because Jetta is at music camp of some sorts and Briar is a hermit and never calls which sucks. a lot. I've been hanging out with my sorta kinda boyfriend and some friends not from school so it's a good change of atmosphere and it's kinda nice to take a break from some of the snobs at my private school. Anyways sorry for boring you with my not so infesting life. 

This is AJ over and out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment