Monday 17 March 2014

OUT. ~AJ

I've never hated myself more then I have now. People say I can get guys and I'm not saying this proudly but i can. I can get a guy but i can't hold on to them long enough. It's stupid. 
There's this guy who I recently dispise, but who i liked before. His name shall be named Trebs cause its his nickname. Anyway Trebs and i were best friends last year then he transferred schools. We didnt ever stop talking because hes my neighbor which is kinda cool. Him and I were playing truth or dare and he dared me to come over so I did and he kissed me. He told me he liked me and I being retarded believed his every word of that. He and I hung out twice more after that and we made out. (it was good not gonna lie) anyways a week later (which was last week Friday ) he sends me a message telling me  its to early to like me because we haven't hung out. UMMM HELLO WE HUNG OUT AND MADE OUT AND NOW YOU'RE ASKING ME TO GET OUT BECAUSE THE FELLINGS FELL OUT?!?!?!  to many outs. 
I feel so stupid. He used me for just making out. thats so retarded. Friendship ruined. Respect crushed. I dont want any other guys in my life, there is to much to loose. Yet I would make a terrible nun.  

AJ 
OVER AND OUT. 

OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT. 

No comments:

Post a Comment