Saturday 22 March 2014

Sadie Hawkins

Its the time of the year again which I extremely dread....Sadie Hawkins..... and it is quickly approaching (or it feels like that anyways) I have no clue who to ask or how to ask them. Sadie Hawkins for you who do not know is where the girl asks the guy to the school planned dinner and dance.  I have a few people in mind who Im considering as possibilities to ask to Sadie's, but there are pros and cons for each person and for the matter of actually asking them to go with me. The major con is that they might say no, which would be VERY embarrassing and I'd probably be reminded frequently of the fact that I got turned down. Pro's of me asking someone would be if they said yes, and if I got good pictures out of the night. 

 My list of people I could ask;
(Not in order)

My Ex
pro~we look good in pictures together,he's funny
con~he's my ex,I'd have to slow dance with him which could go over well or super awkward, He might wear his glasses which make him look like a super gay male model
Best way to get him to say yes to me: Tell him he's ugly and nobody else would want to go with him (which is totally not true but his ego is bigger then his dick so may as well kill two birds with one stone if you know what I mean) 

Okay to many negative things I am not asking Ex that would be retarded. Why would I even think of asking him? How many times was I dropped as a child? Did i just fall off a turnip truck?

Cardigan Boy
pro~we would have stylin' pictures together,He wears cute clothes, He's a gentleman and would feel to terrible to say no
con~He's a bit awkward, I don't talk to him a lot, He might not talk at all when we are together and I love to chat,ummm he's not really attractive (I say that as nicely as I can) 
Best way to get him to say yes to me: to say please 

Flow
pro~He is a super good friend, He's tall, Kinda cute
Con~ He needs a haircut and wont get one,His hair color is a nicer color then mine and would put me to shame in a picture.  He might show up high or drunk or both at the same time ( I think thats called crunked) 
Best way to make him say yes to me: bribe him or flash him

Well thats all I can think of so far for my list. 

Jetta will land up asking Farmer. Even though she swears up and down and all around she doesn't like him I know she does, you can just tell! And he likes her. All the bullcrap that he says about not wanting to commit to liking someone is hysterical, if you put him and Jetta in a room alone for an hour they'd be all over each other once they actually civilly talked face to face about whats going on between them. Trust me on that one.

Briar will most likely ask Knitter boy because even though she doesn't want to Jetta and I will convince her. Knitter boy so likes her and its so cute to see them interact, no words just quick glances at one other when the other is not looking. ADORABLE. Somedays I wish I was shy like that. 

I don't know why its pretty much mandatory that you ask a guy to go with you to be your date. Especially when theres zero to none good looking guys in the school you attend (Or maybe its just my school where all the weird and unattractive guys are sent) 
Oh well Sadie Hawkins wasn't such a panty dropper either,yet she got a date. So if she can do it I guess I can to.  (And if I cant then I'll transfer to a school filled with ugly girls to make me feel better about myself) 

★AJ over and out......of luck?


No comments:

Post a Comment