Tuesday 1 April 2014

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU A COOKIE AND THEN IT TAKES IT AWAY AGAIN

So. It's been a while.
My life's been pretty great. I mean, let me just count the ways why my life is awesome today:
1. I'm sick, which is just great because let's face it I love kleenex so much I look for any excuse to use up entire boxes of it at a time, which works now because my nose has recently taken up the occupation of being a living mucous faucet, so kleenex is basically my BFF. 
2. I'm sick on spring break, which means I don't have to miss any school, which is awesome because I freaking love school so much, I'd get separation anxiety from having to stay away for something as little as the flu. 
3. Let's get real here: You know what's really great? Confusion. It's practically my favourite feeling. Next to unproductiveness, laziness, and that eye ache feeling you get after looking at a computer screen too long. All of which I am currently experiencing. And you know what's even better than just plain confusion? Confusion about guys. ESPECIALLY when you thought you had things sorted out and then everything just got screwed up again. It keeps things interesting, that's what I always say. If you know what's going on, well it's not very much fun then. 
4. I got to borrow my brother's clothes. I mean, how cool is that? Because I don't have a pair of comfy sweats to call my own, my brother generously donated his old, ratty navy swim team sweats which I then wore on a trip to the city because sweats are styling'. Especially too-short brother's sweats.
5. One of the underrated pleasures in life: slowly feeling the mucous drain from one nostril to the other. JK, I actually prefer mouth-breathing until your lips turn into real-life replicas of the sahara desert.
6. Best way to feel productive when you have a lot of homework and practicing to do: spend five hours playing online poker and cupcake games. Seriously, if you haven't tried this, nothing will make you feel more rejuvenated and better about yourself.
7. Staying in bed for five hours without moving takes a lot of talent which I am proud to say I possess. 

APRIL FOOLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

haha jk that was all true. *laughs hysterically* *stops laughing* *cries*

Okay so if you couldn't tell, which apparently a lot of people can't, that was all sarcasm. Except for that last bit about it all being true. (A  lot of people at school think I lie through my teeth about everything, which while it may be partially true, is also due to the fact that no-one understands sarcasm)

I guess there are some good things about this week. Like, I got my driver's so I'M THE FIRST ONE BOOYAH BRIAR AND AJ EVEN THOUGH I'M THE YOUNGEST I STILL DO GROWN UP THINGS AND LET THIS BE A LESSON FOR LEAVING ON SPRING BREAK AND ABANDONING ME TO ROT HERE. 

Briar and AJ are off galavanting together on this trip thing, so they're probably having a super fantastic time doing fun things together. I should add that to my list of sarcastically awesome things about this week. 

So sorry for all this random ranting, I'm kind of tired and bored and not sure what to do with myself. Stupid Farmer keeps messaging me and then not replying when I message him back well I don't even care go get eaten by a llama.. 

Stay classy, internet. 

Jetta

P.S. I may also have asked Farmer to sadie's so I just felt it was fair to tell you though if AJ says I told you so I'll be mad so don't you do it AJ 

No comments:

Post a Comment