Wednesday 9 April 2014

Jettaplane

My dearest  Jetta,

First off Id love to just say a long over due "I told you so". You have no clue how long those words have been sitting in my very being just waiting to surface and be expelled from my fingertips onto the inter-webs. Lets face it Sissy I told you so and well ... it was so ... SO FRICKING RIGHT OF ME! because I TOLD YOU SO. Okay Im done, its out of my system. Just kidding you this is a glorious moment. I told you so young sapling.

 Also congratulations on being able to drive me around places legally. I am SOOO taking advantage of your legal driving skills from now on, so I say lets go celebrate and go shopping in the city. Then after we shop until we drop/run out of money I'll say to you I TOLD YOU SO because I can :) 

Anyways I love yaaaaaa Jettaplane, I  hope you are having fun with the polar bears, don't get mauled. Bring me home a cute eskimo.(I hear they're good kissers) 

AJ over and out

P.S. ~ 
JETTA COME HOME PLEASE 

P.S.S. ~
I told you so :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment