Friday 25 April 2014

SORRY

So hey blog world. There's some things that I need to get off my chest. First off, I tend to feel guilty about things really easily and for a long time. So maybe some of these things are dumb but some of them definitely deserve to be said. So here goes. 
First, and most importantly, I am very sorry to AJ for ditching her table. I shouldn't have changed for Farmer--he should have sucked it up. I was trying to avoid making anyone unhappy and instead I ended up being a crappy friend. 
Secondly, I am sorry to Chatterbox for giving her a dirty look in the halls before fifth period today. I was in a bad mood and tried to give a funny friendly look but it just probably looked like I wanted her to  take the next flight to Alaska. 
Thirdly, I am sorry to Farmer. I am sorry that everyone made it seem like we had a thing which was probably embarrassing for you since I don't like you and you definitely doesn't like me. I am sorry for believing you wrote a nasty note and I'm sorry that I was such a horrible Sadie Hawkins date. And also, today fifth period when I tried to make small talk with you to show that it wasn't weird and awkward between us (which it is) and ended up accidentally insulting your mark on our test and making it seem like I was bragging about mine. I wasn't I promise. 
Lastly, I am sorry to unicycle boy, for having the weirdest fricking dream about you ever and making for an awkward bus ride (stay tuned for a post about that).
If I've ever accidentally or even on purpose insulted someone, I apologize for that as well.
Okay. *deep sigh*
That feels better.
Stay classy, internet.
Jetta
P.S. I got a new iPod touch today which is exciting hopefully that will help me to blog more...and waste more time playing 2048 *shhhhhh*

No comments:

Post a Comment