Wednesday 23 April 2014

Fed up

Today is wednesday, the last day that I went to school was last thursday. Almost one full week I have not been at school. I hate school.Actually I despise it. If I could drop out I probably would except I know that I want a good future (one that involves my parents being somewhat proud of me). I can honestly say Ive never really felt this lost before though.  

Lately I have found that interacting with other people just really makes me sick, like actually physically throughing up and a bad migraine. Twenty four seven. I dont know if its because every aspect of my life just keeps piling up like extra baggage I dont need, or maybe because Im so sick and tired of how much change is going on around me. I hate change,I like to know what going on and whats going to happen next. I also hate waiting and surprises which normally go hand in hand, which would explain my strong dislike for my birthday,christmas, pop quizzes, meeting someone I've never herd of before and any form of anticipation or not knowing. 

Surprise.

Now you know. 

People change and Im sure Im one of them. I only have close friends because bestfriends is an over used term and somedays the "best" friend turns into the "I really would love to slap some sense into you" friend. Ive certainly had those friends (still do) and I've most likely been that friend who should have been slapped. 

Ive decided this blog is going to be a hate rant. Brace yourself this could get ugly. 

Welcome to my hate list ladies and gentlemen . (Just kidding I'm talking to myself because no one reads this blog.) 

•I hate that nobody reads this blog except Jetta, Briar, and I.  I wish we could use our real names and tell people about this blog, but nooooooooo.  

•I hate meat. I like chicken. Meat is just plain gross I could care less if it was an animal, I just downright dislike the taste,not a fan. 

•I hate when people change just for someone else and dont even realize it, and then they ditch their closest friends table for the dance just because farmer doesn't like the table group she picked and to make matters worse Jetta claims she doesn't like him but then why does she do what he wants and do what will make him happy? 
OPEN YOUR FRICKING EYELIDS JETTA. you deserve better then him.... AND WHATEVER HAPPENED TO CHICKS BEFORE DICKS? 

•I hate being adopted, I wish I knew who I laughed like,talked like, and over all am like. 

•I hate spaghetti.looks like worms in some form of planet Mars dirt. 

•I hate coming home from school and getting told that we have an event where we will be attending as a family. FOR PETES SAKE ASK ME FOR ONCE INSTEAD OF TELLING ME. 

•I hate the feeling of anxiety. 

•I hate my school because people dig into the past and use it against me. Not fair. I left my old school to get away from that. If you have that much time on your hands do something more beneficial for everyone.....for instance testing out the theory of skydiving without a parachute. thank you.

•I hate having adhd. I hate bring medicated. I feel cadged. 

•I hate the color orange it repulses me! You could offer me an expensive orange Prada bag for free and I would decline. Except for the fruit the orange, I'm fine with that. I hate Cheetos they're orange. 

•I hate having to do piano exams in August. August is my birthday month, happy birthday to me....I dont understand why you need to get tested,as if it proves anything! I can tickle the ivories. As my mom puts it.

ladefrickingduh. 

If they want to test me for anything they should test to see if I'm sane. Oh wait....

•I hate feeling not accepted. I dont feel accepted at school. Im not super smart, Im not really all that athletic, I just know how to keep fit, Im not super pretty, and there are people who can sing a lot better then I can. I dont have a purpose at school, and at home my purpose is to dry and wash dishes. My younger brother is a child genius. Both my parent have masters in something. Welcome to my faBULLous life of being a black sheep (except I'm actually beige and not a sheep)
Sure, things happen in my life, but not really things that are gonna matter in ten years or even next month. 
Jetta is like Mozart and Einstein who got stuck in a blender and poured into a super models body. Briar's got the brains of Einstein and the looks of Rapunzel, then add a dash of the movie tangled, and it sums her up. They both have the doors wide open for they're future. Im Allura, I like food and complaining and Netflix, I am going to be sneaking out the window for my future. I dive head first into the shallow end for fun sometimes. (metaphorically speaking) Story of my life. 

•I like freshly cut grass, just kidding I hate it, It makes me cry and want to rip my eyeballs out from their very sockets. Im allergic.

Now this is where I conclude this blog,rant,post,ramble or whatever you call all THIS.

*imagine a mind blowing  conclusion blurb placed here*

★  AJ over and out  ★

No comments:

Post a Comment