Sunday 13 April 2014

Mirror Mirror

I think its call an epiphany. Where you come to the realization and you admit something. Like yesterday night I received a Facebook message from my old best friend last night. She and myself had a giant blow out last summer which resulted in her going back to our old school because I was a major bitch. Anyways I shall name her MirrorMirror because she and I are so similar, we mirror each others personality, style and opinions without even trying and without even consulting the each others opinions. 
She messaged me last night and we started talking again, catching up on every detail that we had missed from each others lives, remembering memories and planning new adventures like ones in the past. Together we were and now are double trouble. Kindred spirits. Queen Bees. Mirrored. 
Its crazy how I now have my old bestfriend back as my sister once again . She also might be coming back to my school!!! I am so pumped. Sometimes I feel like Im the only one who thinks crazy in my school (Briar and Jetta are FABULOUS dont get me wrong, but MirrorMirror and I do amped up crazy which is easy because her and I are both head strong,Bold and most definitely not guy shy)  MirrorMirror can practically read my mind from just a devious expression on my face. 
I just don't want all the drama that happened in grade 10 because of her and i getting into arguments, mind you they were mostly over Farmer. 
Oh yeah did I forget to mention Farmer and I had a thing last year ..... and MirrorMirror is Farmers exgirlfriend. MirrorMirror and I always land up going for the same guy. Except now she has a boyfriend to tame her down a bit. *amen* And I like a guy ;) (whose not her boyfriend) 

Well I have to go to choir. But I am so excited, hopefully this turns out for the best and if not then I'm in for a doozy. 

xoxo AJ over and out. 

P.S. It snowed here..... I thought this was spring..... LAME LAMAS

P.S.S. I told you so Jetta ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment