Tuesday 8 April 2014

Tactful thinking/Dear Jetta

My friend SmokinGinger (she is a ginger and she smokes weed) anyways she pierced my second earrings for me today with a tac and an apple. What tactful thinking eh ;) (please applaud my fabulous pun)  Don't  worry she sterilized everything! Also she did Briars first holes. Heres a picture of my seconds. I had my cartilage and first done for a while. Anywhoha I hope you are reading this Jetta because you just missed such an eventful day. I hope you are having a fun time gallivanting around with the polar bears in the frozen ice location where you are at without me (teardrop). Also Jetta I skipped chemistry to chill with Blackbeauty and SmokinGinger, also the school dean is pregnant ( that means they had sex in school residents because thats where they live....thats so gross like actually). As I leave you on that wonderful note I am going to go curl up in a small ball with my fleece jets blanket and watch Heroes. xoxox AJ over and out 

And Jetta.... COME HOME 

No comments:

Post a Comment