Monday 5 May 2014

BellyUp

Okay lets take a moment to look at my belly. 

Jetta and I endured getting our belly buttons pierced. Actually it was more like Jetta sat there and didn't feel the needle go in and I sat there and almost shat myself because it hurt like a bitch. Most painful thing of life. I cant wear a shirt hardly cause it hurts to much so now I'm  borrowing my best guy friends shirts so I can breath without it feeling like I'm about to explode. Over bloated water melon is the equivalent to the feeling I currently feel. Tomorrow we are driving on a crammed bus for the whole day.  yippee. Or not. I plan to sleep a majority of the ride. Im going to pack now because out hotel room looks like the after math of hurricane sandy. 

Goodnight 
AJ over and out 

No comments:

Post a Comment