Tuesday 20 May 2014

Vetoed Virginity

What do you get when you cross a tipsy AJ with an attractive drunk ginger with wavy hair and abs ? You get them having sex.

Thats gotta be the worst starting line to any blog. Somebody high five me. 

Let me start from the beginning of how this all went down. So I went to the skip day party with some  friends from my old school and met up with T (the attractive ginger with wavy hair and abs). T and I have been friends for 7 years, He and I flirt alot cause we are kinda both players in a way, we change our minds a lot. Im the girl version of him and he's the boy version of me. Except he gets drunk and I get tipsy. Anyways T and I hung out all night at the party 9:30pm-1:30am then he was way past his drinking limit and was barfing his guts out. To drunk to call his Dad I called his Dad to pick us up. I was T's crutch for the night, the one to help him walk, and get home, and the one to just be there even when it meant making sure he doesn't barf on his shoes. Anyways I helped him waver his was to his bedroom which was downstairs. (never try walking down the stairs at night when your drunk) It was just cuddling, which turned into making out and the more then that and then boombadaboom hello there.I left in the morning before he woke up, dont ask me why I just thought it would be better that way. Now him and I dont talk all that much, oh well who cares. actually I kind of do care but theres nothing I can do about it. 

So I learned my lesson. Dont drink, dont have sex, and dont be friends with a ginger for seven years because they dont actually have souls. (Just kidding I was a ginger once we do have souls) represent! Im gonna go now. Please dont think I'm a slut. Im just a troubled human. Mistakes are mistakes. I cant change the past. 

⋆ AJ over and out ⋆

No comments:

Post a Comment