Tuesday 20 May 2014

BRIAR'S GOT A BOYYYY

So I don't really know how to start these things. Like that. That is definitely not how you start a blog entry. Well anyway, a while back, AJ and Jetta were on some trip with the choir group from school. I had to stay back 'cause I'm too good for that (sarcasm). For a whole week there was pretty much no one in school. The guy I like stayed back too though, so I'll just say, in a way it wasn't completely dull. But awkward. Yeah, definitely awkward. Since most of his friends were gone too (I think) he started sitting at the same cafeteria table as our grade. The choir group had left on Wednesday so that's when he started. I didn't think anything of it because, yeah, freedom of the world or something, rights of an individual and so forth. Anyway on Friday, again, nothing unusual. Until I stand up to bring my tray away. He seemed sort of jolted into action and stood up. As a typical girl I thought "whatever". Then when we left the cafeteria he asked me if we wanted to hang out and talk. We went outside then and he proceeded to tell me he liked me. I mean, he told me he really liked me. And he emphasized the really. I was just sitting there awkwardly, 'cause that's what I do, and looking away.  I did not know what to do. I somehow told him that I liked him too. I hate talking about feelings. HATE IT. We sort of made conversation somehow about something or many things, all random. Then somehow the topic of movies came up and he asked me if I would like to watch one with him. Again I said sure. 
But going into the future a little bit: I doubt he believes anything that I told him because I'm not one of those girls that flirts with guys, especially those that I like. Which is stupid, I sort of wish I could. I would give pretty much anything to be outgoing like that. And I don't even know if he likes me anymore. There are so many pretty, outgoing girls out there. He probably switched as soon as he realized how repulsive his reputation and social status would become with me around. Also that movie thing has never been brought up again and I doubt it will. I'm just really not sure of anything right now.
Now how to end this thing. Amen? Done.

No comments:

Post a Comment