Thursday 15 May 2014

~Update~

Wow I have not  blogged in such a long while! So much has happened! (Not) well thats not entirely true, some things have happened. 

1.] on Friday theres a party I got invited to, its the grad skip day party {I'm not even graduating I'm in grade 11}  woot woot. I also got the invite to sleep in the guy i kinda likes tent, oh hell yussss. Im bringing Briar and Jetta to this party, their first party!!!!!!! 

2.] Briar and I had a sleep over in the yearbook room, which resulted in us waking up each hour in fear of getting caught and because the janitors make loads of noise until 1ish in the morning, we also learnt from this experience that the janitors do not clean the yearbook room. 

3.] I told Radio she was a bitch. The senerio went as following. I was late for class because I took a shower, being 15 minuets late doesn't concern my english teacher so i just went to my Shakespeare group in the hall without checking in. Radio is in my group. 
Radio: you need to check in you're late. 
Me: I dont care
Radio: (at the top of her lungs yelling) AJ was late she wasn't here now she is. (Smugly smiles) 
Me: Are you trying to be a bitch in the morning because its working. 
Radio: Im just letting out some of my inner rage 
Me: Maybe I should let out some of mine. 

End of senerio. 

Man I hate her. She ought to learn how to be not such a bitch, especially in the morning.  

4.] Briar has some exciting promising boy news! Ill let her share it with you! 

5.] I dont like anyone currently. Just kinda. I just like the idea of a boyfriend more then the actually commitment of it. 

6.] Jetta dyed her hair blonde. She looks like a barbie. 

7.] History class sucks but I should take some notes. 

AJ over and out

No comments:

Post a Comment