Friday 14 February 2014

11 Things About Us

BRIAR

1. I have really, really, really long hair.
2. I have about 80 pairs of shoes and when I go shopping I buy at least two more pairs every time. 
3. I don't go shopping a lot
4. I don't find myself interesting (but she really is)
5. I shaved the side of my head a couple months ago
6. I like Knitter, it's stupid, so kill me
7. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE cheese and crackers!!!
8. I can get away with anything… maybe
9. I think that facial hair is the most disgusting, most horrendously revolting thing a guy could ever do to his face.
10. I like hippos because they're fat and make me feel good about myself
11. I don't like spicy food, it's too hot to handle 

JETTA

1. I was homeschooled until grade 10.
2. I used to be a really smart kid (like a genius toddler). Then I grew up and got dumber.
3.  I recently dyed my hair purple just for kicks in a hotel room with dye from a dollar store. Cause I'm smart like that. (See above)
4. I play violin but I hate it, especially because I'm good at it. It's my mom's kryptonite though so I'm stuck with it.
5. My favourite colour is blue. Light blue. 
6. I like horses and riding them and I used to have one named Phoenix before she bucked me off and cut her leg and my parents made me sell her.
7. I never go to school on Mondays. Instead I have violin lessons and orchestra practice. #4dayweekseveryweekbooyah 
8. #ihatehashtagsandirony
9. I LIKE FARMER OKAY I SAID IT AND IT SUCKS BUT IT'S TRUE AS OF RIGHT NOW 
10. I have a minor mascara addiction
11. I like socks. Okay bye. 
*side note yes AJ has 16 because she is more interesting and creative than us, wow AJ way to be an overachiever JUST KIDDING

AJ

1.  Im in grade 11. I hate school. I think its dumb and I never do my homework,It's a waste of time. and also I cant sit down to study for very long  because...

2. .....I have ADHD, which make me awesome 24/7 (just totally kidding I'm annoying as Frick somedays I even annoy myself when I talk ) . but  I like to talk . 

3. People come to me with their problems but they don't know the  half of my problems, this is partly why I'm blogging. 

4. My favorite color is red and pink and sparkles 

5. I like horror movies but not gory horror movies. I hate animated movies except for frozen.  

6. My longest relationship was 6ish months. 

7. My favorite food is pulled pork made with beer and cheesecake. 

8.  I love mikes hard lemonade  and i mean L O V E ! 

9.  My favorite animal is a cheetah and a pink flamingo 

10. I've  been in love .

11. I have fantastic come backs. (not to brag or anything but honestly.) 

12. my high score is 39 on flappy bird. 

13. I can read lips, and I know some basic conversational sign language. (Its always fascinated me)

14. I love traveling, I fly somewhere every summer. (In USA or Canada) 

15. I have no clue what I want to be when I "grow up" (maybe its because I never wanna grow up) 


16. my parents call me a diva on a daily basis and im okay with that because face it were all a diva once and awhile. i cant help it .


No comments:

Post a Comment