Thursday 20 February 2014

Dear Jetta xox AJ

Dear Jetta, 

I read your last post about being done with farmer which I am so glad to here! Now id like to say something about it that has been on my chest for the longest time. 

Farmer wasn't right for you at all. I absolutely cringe when I think about you two together, even as much as you did like him. I don't think any guy that breaks up with a girl and kisses her afterwards is worth it. I don't think that any guy that breaks up with a girl out of the blue is worth it. I don't think that any guy who asks to be friends with benefits  is worth it. I don't think any guy who sends dick pics to a ANYONE. is worth it.Farmer has done all of those. As well Farmer flirts with everyone. Like a LITTERLY. He would send me flirty text messages as well as I know for a fact he led his Ex on for the longest time. 

You deserve someone way better then Farmer! You deserve a Prince Charming!!!! someone who will be devoted to just you, instead of flirting with you best friends over text. Someone who will give you those god damn butterflies with your first kiss. Someone who has a cleaner past and a brighter future. Someone who fits you're ideal man list but yet makes you change that list to fit his profile each waking moment you spend falling in love with him. Someone who you can blog all the good things about instead of blogging the problems! 

I know that you will find your Prince Charming or maybe he'll find you. (who knows maybe you've already met him)  But whoever he is, I hope he realizes that he's fallen for one of the most beautiful, talented, insightful person I know, and thats you. And if he doesn't know that..... number one he's not Prince Charming, and number two ill kick his ass to the curb. 

Feel better hun, we'll have to go for a mani pedi sesh soon with Briar. 

xoxox AJ over and out 

p.s. I OFFICIALLY BURN FARMER FOR BEING A TOOL. FOR SHAME YOU DIRTY FARMER 

No comments:

Post a Comment