Wednesday 19 February 2014

How I Met Your Fellow Bloggers (And What I Think of Them) ~Jetta~

I'm sitting in our school library, right now, bored because I have no homework and AJ and Briar are in Chemistry. Let's be honest, who even needs that? I mean the periodic table: No girl wants to here any more about periods. I could rant, but I won't and leave it at THEY SHOULD DROP CHEMISTRY.

Anyways, I thought it might be fun to share how I met AJ and Briar, my first impressions and try to describe them a little more for all of you devoted readers (that was a joke, if you didn't catch it)

I got to know Briar first. In fact she was the first person I really talked to and got to know a little bit in our grade next year. I remember being jealous of her hair, and actually just how pretty she was in general. And also how everyone liked her, because you can't not like Briar. She's the sweetest person ever.

I remember at the very end of last year walking to the store and getting ice cream with her and then playing on the playground. I was a little down at the time and it was because I liked Farmer then, but he liked this blonde girl from the grade below us. She was the first person I ever told that I liked Farmer, and then she told me who she liked as well. It was the first time all year I felt like I actually might be friends with someone in school, not just someone I can sit with at lunch but someone to actually get to know. It made me hopeful for next year.


As for now, well, how to describe Briar? She's got long, soft brown hair that's straight and literally 3 feet long. She has gorgeous eyes and the cutest smile and laugh that makes you laugh too. At first when you meet her you think she's shy and quiet, but when you get to know her you get to know her rebellious and crazy side and that's quite a party too.

I didn't really talk to AJ at all last year, partly because she was with the 'cool group' of people and partly because I didn't really talk to anyone. I still remember my first impression of her in french class, which was that she was shy, quiet, really smart because she kept taking notes on everything, and sweet. Plus her handwriting was so perfect it bothered me.

I'm not quite sure exactly how I started getting to know AJ this year. I can't pinpoint a moment when it happened, it just did. Now that I know her, I know she isn't shy or quiet but rather outgoing, hilarious and never boring. There's always something going on in her life, and usually one or two guys as well (but no she's not a player, it's not her fault she's gorgeous and confident and attracts guys like moulding food attracts flies. Okay that's not a good analogy, I'm sorry AJ, but you get the picture). There's never a dull moment when you're with her and although you might not guess it she is a genuinely lovely person as well. She's never said a mean thing to me and she makes you feel better about yourself when she's with you.

If you were to meet all three of us for the first time, what would you think?

You'd probably think that Briar was she shy, smart, and nice one. AJ would be the popular, pretty and outgoing one and I'm not quite sure what I'd be. The awkward one that you don't know what to do with, maybe.


And though you might be partially right, you'd also be wrong just by omission. Never judge a person by your first impression, and never think you know everything about someone, because you might just be wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment