Saturday 22 February 2014

Boys, Biology and Bubble Baths ~AJ~

The three B's is what my Today consisted of. Let me start of saying that I am currently in my bath tub under a mound of bubbles and I feel relaxed. RELAXED PEOPLE, I FEEL RELAXED. Isn't it such a beautiful word....relaxed. So here I contently soak behind locked doors with just me, myself, and the burn book.
 I have finally finished my wretched biology test review. Let me tell you it was no fun at all! I woke up at 10am and the after breakfast proceeded to the dreaded bio review and didn't surface until 5pm for supper. Now thats what I call a study session! 

Okay so maybe I wasn't studying the whole time. Maybe I was talking to my ex. Just maybe the topic of friends with benefits was brought to light and just maybe we are. Now replace the "maybe" with "okay yes". 

I admit that my feelings for my Ex are not completely gone but yet I also can not say that I have a "crush" on him because I don't. I think the reason that there are lingering feeling for him is because him and I never really experienced the "normal" awkwardness and the solitary stage that came after a break up. Ex and I just went back to being friends and like nothing ever happened. Maybe for him it was easy to pretend that nothing ever happened but for me it wasn't so easy, I tried to mask the hurt that I felt after we broke up by going on other dates and going back to bad  habits of flirting with anything with a dick. Nothing could honestly replace what I was missing....him. We had a lot in common but yet almost nothing in common at all. Him and I are both adopted (p.s. Im adopted,no joke) and he liked and thrived on sports like it was air,while I on the other hand was  comfortable cheering on the sidelines. We had and still have a good connection. It's just not exactly gravity balanced. I don't think that being friends with benefits will change the way we view each other because we've been there done that, if anything I think it will make our friendship just a little bit more trusting. 

Rereading through this I realized this sounds more like a self persuasive  talk.I don't even know... I guess maybe Im to curious for my own good? Im just kinda excited to see him! I cant deny Ive missed him in "that" sense. 

Well, I no longer have a blanket of bubbles so I think my relaxation time is over and its time to go back to my hectic life. 

AJ over and out 

p.s. Id love your advice,opinions and feedback. 

p.s.s. follow us on twitter @theburnbooktrio

No comments:

Post a Comment