Thursday 6 February 2014

Welcome to our World

Welcome to our life. 

I'm Jetta Skye.

AJ here, its short for my repulsive full name Allura Jade.

And this is Briar Rose, this is awkward.

We're starting this blog to have a space to rant about high school. Like any typical high school girls, we face the everyday pressures, challenges and drama--there is NEVER a dull moment. 

So why us three? What's special about us?

Nothing, really. We're normal (in the loosest definition of the word). 

Though we all went to the same school last year, we really only became friends this year in Grade 11.  

Last year I was quiet and awkward and I didn't really talk to anyone in our grade because I was sort of in 2 grades at once. 

I was also quiet. And lets face it, I'm still quiet.

Okay well my story is a little different.  I was the bold one and I still am, I like to talk, a lot, and I speak my mind, no shame.

If we were going to try and define each of us in a few words, Briar would be the nice, sweet, quiet one. Jetta would be the insightful, nerdy, talented one. (with nice legs)  Allura would be the crazy, hilarious, and turns all the guys heads. (Bullshit!) (Suck it.)

But there's more, obviously. That's why we're friends. We have a different side that comes out when we're all together. Briar's got her inner rebel, Allura defies her stereotypes and Jetta's just Jetta. (that was a lot of J's). 

We're calling our blog the burn book because of a little pink sequinned book currently stashed under Jetta's pillow. It contains details of all the girls in our class, crushes and dirty little secrets. Except a blog is more fun. May as well share it with the world.

Obviously, we won't use any real names. These aren't our real names either, SURPRISE! We don't want people from our school reading this. So who knows--we could be from your school. 

Stay tuned for posts about all the juicy high school gossip (That makes it sound like a fruit) (You do better.)

Stay classy, internet!

ummm or how about not because that sounds retarded, hmm, keep it real and keep it clean 

You're one to talk…

SEXY ALL THE WAY!!!!!

Dont quit on us, we'll be back, but for now farewell and cheers. 

Jettas throwing up cause she's choking i think or maybe its a bad hang over lol it was a blood clot. oh wait nope it was barf.

What a way to end a blog, thanks Allura!

You're welcome. We'll see you all later and STAY CLASSY!



2 comments:

  1. The burn book.. pink and sequined.. isn't that from Mean Girls?

    Love the idea of a combined blog though, and I like that its about high school and rants and stuff :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely took inspiration from mean girls:D

    ReplyDelete