Thursday 20 February 2014

Stupid ~Briar

Hey there, im just gonna start by saying i really hate boys... well i hate liking boys... and I do. Like boys, that is. And I hate it. So i believe I've mentioned who I like, some dude ive named Knitter or in a previous rant, Stupid 2. Well the whole thing is pretty freaking stupid!!!! Like SOOO stupid that sometimes when I think about it i go and eat chocolate chips and dont even care if i get fat. The deal is, we never EVER talk! Like seriously! WE DONT EVEN MAKE EYE CONTACT! Sometimes i want to stare at him just to see how awkward he'll act when he notices. Oh yeah, side fact, we're both awkward. The situation is so hopeless that whenever i think of him i consider just killing  him 'cause seriously its the only way I'd ever get him. My friends say that apparently he likes me too but i think thats a bunch of BULLSHIT!! Well that was awhile back. Like really, the guy probably doesn't even know i exist anymore. Thats what it feels like anyway. 

#ihateignorantboys
#ihatebeingawkward
#ihateawkwardboystoo

P.S. HIS SHOES!!!!!!

-This is Briar, I like shoes.-

No comments:

Post a Comment