Thursday 20 February 2014

our ideal men

AJ

-tall, 6' +
-wavy hair (I'm obsessed with wavy hair)
-green eyes (soooo hot. I'm such a sucker for good eyes. if you have good eyes ill date you)
-good dresser 
-nose licker (oh my god Jetta dont write that)
-tanned
-dimples + freckles <3
-a guy that will sing with me
-a guy who knows how to use his lips
-someone who can cook
-hawt ness (a sexy mother beeper)
-will take me to buildabear workshop 

BRIAR

-tall
-muscular
-good sense of style
-nice shoes
-good hairstyle (medium length)
-nice eyes (i just really like eyes. seriously i just stare at everyone's eyes because i think they're so pretty)
-good sense of humor
-they have to be sooooo fetch...and gangsta. like a rapper. like kanye. i love kanye. (jk this was all Jetta) 

JETTA

-they have to be taller than me.... im pretty tall
-has to be really really attractive 
-nice nose
-medium build (not super scrawny or super hugely built)
-confident and outgoing but not cocky
-cant be wishy washy
-he doesn't have to be super smart or good at everything but has to be passionate about something

No comments:

Post a Comment